1. Passionate - You are emotionally connected to your art and this shines through your performance.
2. Well-Rounded - Determined in learning all styles of dance to further improve your skill and experience.
3. Camaraderie - You are happy to congratulate others for their strengths and accolades, even if they don't compete at your studio.
4. Self-Guided - Actively thinking of ways to improve and setting goals for yourself on a daily basis.
5. Patience - You trust the process and know that with the direction of your teacher your hard work will ultimately pay off.
6. Attentive - Maintain focus in class, accepting corrections with an open and respectful attitude.
7. Selflessness - You dance for the person next to you, teamwork is the key to success.
8. Work Ethic & Discipline - Always working on technique, flexibility and being punctual for class.
9. Open-Minded & Humble - Competition comes down to three judges opinions and you take their feedback constructively. However, you take every win with humility and grace and every loss in stride.
10. Narrative - You keep in mind that your performance is the visual art portraying the music and emotional story line behind it.